This is a crucial role in influencing our future success as we scale, and the ideal candidate will be a full-stack web application developer (talented on both frontend and backend) who has a knack for problem solving, critical thinking and have a proven track record of delivering technically complex projects in an agile environment.
▪ You must have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
▪ Solid understanding of major principles of Object-Oriented Programming.
▪ You must have 2-3 years experience as Vue.js developer
▪ Experience with Vue Router, Vuex & Axios libraries.
▪ Experience with Tailwind CSS.
▪ Comfortable with Git version and control management.
▪ Test Driven Development (TDD) with Jest.js.
▪ Experience with integration of external Services/RESTful APIs.
▪ Experience in an Agile environment and using agile tools e.g. Jira and confluence.
It would be great if you already knew about the following stuff too, but it can also be learned on the job:
▪ Familiarity/experience with AWS Service – S3, Cloudfront.
▪ Familiarity/experience with Docker.
▪ Familiarity/experience with Continuous Integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Travis CI.
▪ Familiarity/experience with integration of Payment Gateways e.g. Stripe, Recurly.
If you have a majority of the skills and experience listed above, and would like to hear more or apply for the role, please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to go through your application.