A leading SaaS company in the FinTech industry looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative with a finance background and a minimum of one years’ experience working in a corporate B2B environment.
Inside Sales work closely with Marketing, Field Sales and Partners to identifying and engage with potential prospects, understand their requirements, increase their understanding of the various solutions, book meetings and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives or partner for further development and closure. As part of the UK Inside Sales team, you’ll play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer or prospect needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Educate prospects and customers about the various solutions.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of sales qualified opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with leads and new contacts through disciplined call, e-mail, social, etc. activities.
- Promptly manage enquiries from the company website or marketing campaigns.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Provide timely and accurate reports concerning activities, calls, lead pipeline and generated sales opportunities.
- Update the CRM (Salesforce) with activities, follow-ups and other useful information.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in the organization of events, webinars and other lead generation activities.
- Accountancy background, degree or qualification, or as an alternative a finance recruitment background.
- A minimum of one years’ experience working in a corporate B2B environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Good research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated, focused, driven to achieve goals with strong objection handling abilities.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (in particular Excel).
What can we offer you?
This is a great company, with a lot of attention for personal development and offers you among other things
- Excellent salary, commission, and terms of employment
- Take to market one of the world’s leading brands in our field that you can sell to the finest companies in the region
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation
- Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues presenting a great solution learning experience
- While working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy training and educational opportunities