● Minimum 3 years’ experience as an iOS/tvOS developer.
● Experience with MVP or MVVM
● Solid understanding of Swift / Object C
● Object-Oriented Programming
● SnapKit, SwiftyJSON and Alamofire
● Git version and control management.
● Experience with integration of external Services/RESTful APIs.
● Experience working in an Agile environment / SCRUM and using Agile tools e.g., Jira and Confluence.
The role is fully remote with 2 days per month in the office for sprint meetings and collaboration.
To apply or if you'd like to hear more about the opportunity please submit your CV and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.